Highly Available SAP with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 for SAP Applications (Advanced Technical Training) [Course 9073]
In this class, students will install and configure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications which is the only operating system optimized for all mission-critical SAP NetWeaver software solutions and appliances. It is based on the newest SUSE Linux Enterprise technology, a highly reliable, scalable, secure and optimized server operating system that is built to power physical, virtual and cloud applications. It is validated and certified by SAP and is, therefore, uniquely positioned to support all of your SAP software solutions including appliances.
A large part of the course covers making SAP highly available using the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 3 Days
1. Understand the SUSE Linux Enterprise Sever 11 for SAP Applications product
2. Install and configure the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 for SAP Application product
3. Make SAP highly available
System administrators that install, configure and maintain SAP installations.
1. Knowledge of and experience with SAP
2. Experience with UNIX or Linux system administration (CLP level of knowledge or experience with SUSE Linux Enterprise strongly suggested)
3. Experience with high availability clustering on UNIX or Linux platforms
Section 1: Introduction to SLES for SAP Applications
Section 2: Install SLES for SAP Applications
Section 3: Configure Storage for SLES for SAP Applications
Section 4: Configure a High Availability Cluster
Section 5: Install the SAP Instance
Section 6: Configure Highly Available SAP
You might also be interested in: